Guest Services Assistant
£20,000 - £22,000 Permanent
A unique opportunity has arisen for a Full Time Guest Services Assistant to work within Europe’s most exciting outlet village. You will be required to provide a flagship standard of service to customers, both face to face and over the telephone, which maintains the outstanding reputation of the business. Due to the high volume of clients from around the globe, applicants who are multi lingual or have qualifications or experience in tourism would be most desirable, along with applicants who have strong cultural awareness and the ability to adapt their own personal interaction with different guests.
Duties will include:
• Welcoming guests at varying locations within the Village and also pre-set areas out with
• Continuously promote and advocate all Village functions, add on services and Brands through knowledgeable face to face and telephone based customer service
• Assist guests with local travel and tourism information, supporting their needs throughout their time in the Village and beyond
• Take responsibility for resolving any customer complaints with empathy and professionalism, in line with company procedure
• Proactively build and maintain relationship with Partners and Brands to ensure the company’s vision is expressed and implied seamlessly in a uniform manner.
• Communicating all Village procedures and policies where appropriate to ensure customers complete satisfaction at every opportunity
• Compilation of daily and weekly reports as required by Management
• Ensure company CRM is completed correctly in line with company policy
Successful applicants will
• Have proven experience working with the public within a luxury hospitality or tourism environment
• Show ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment and use own initiative
• Ideally have experience of dealing with international guests or customers
• Have solid understanding of the tourism, luxury retail or hospitality sector, and the necessity to provide a world class customer service
• Be IT literate in all Microsoft packages
• Language skills are desirable
The position is a full time role based on a 40 hour week, with a salary of £20,000 - £22,000. Due to the fast pace of the location and varied trading hours, suitable applicants will be required to work flexible shift patterns to reflect trade over 7 days.
If you feel you have the skills and experience necessary for the role, we look forward to receiving your application.
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Add to your wishlist / Apply
Call 01869 247799 or email email@example.com
We update our vacancies on a daily basis. Search by choosing a division above.How to register
Add vacancies to your list and apply for them all at the same time.