£18k-£20,800k pa DOE Permanent
Fabulous Opportunity for a Skilled Barista-Apply Now!
We are currently recruiting for a Barista, the ideal candidate will have a passion for all things coffee, intrigued by the science behind it, have a creative flair and want to be a part of offering each customer a luxury all round experience. Our client, an indulgence food retailer based in the thriving market town of Thame, is looking to strengthen their team with an experienced, passionate, quality driven individual to drive the store to the next level of their business.
As a Barista this will be a progressive position for the right individual who will be given full artistic licence to create a department where by your customers want to return time and time again having given them an experience above and beyond expectation.
You will be subject to high volumes of trade and be able to work well under pressure. The store experiences demanding trading hours throughout the day/ week/ weekend, you will need to show your adaptability/ flexibility to the different levels of client that shops in this store.
Key responsibilities of a Barista are as follows:
• High levels of customer interaction with a wide range of people in the retail environment
• Making and serving coffee, taking orders and processing transactions
• Upholding housekeeping standards
• Following store health and hygiene procedures
• Advising on products and ensuring your customers enjoy a first class shopping experience
• Ensuring all products are on display and in good quantity
• Able to provide a high standard of customer service when on the shop floor
• Maximising sales throughout the day
Requirements as a Barista:
• You will be fully Barista trained
• Have excellent self presentation
• Ability to work on own initiative
• A communicative approach to working, as you will be required to liaise with other departments
• Enthusiastic, friendly, polite and presentable with an outgoing personality
• Demonstrate a proactive, professional and consultative approach
This is a superb opportunity to join an independent company who likes to do things a little differently. You will work closely with the Store Manager and be required to eventually take on more of a managerial role when the company looks to expand their business further.
The working hours are based on 40 hours a week over a 7 day period; my client is offering a fantastic salary with other benefits that include, substantial staff discount on all home cooked food and drinks, Auto-enrol pension scheme, evenings off and straight shifts.
If you are looking for the next step in your career, then we would be delighted to hear from you.
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Add to your wishlist / Apply
Call 01869 247799 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We update our vacancies on a daily basis. Search by choosing a division above.How to register
Add vacancies to your list and apply for them all at the same time.