Mandarin speaking Sales Associate Part Time
We have an exciting opportunity to work for one of the world’s most treasured luxury brands on a part time (20 hour) basis. Women’s footwear remain their core product, however the brand encompasses a complete accessories offer, including handbags, leather goods, scarves, eyewear, belts, fragrance and also men’s footwear. The boutique are searching for an enthusiastic, self-motivated and professional individual who is passionate about going the extra mile to represent the glamourous lifestyle image of the brand and exceed customers expectations.
• Providing exceptional standards of customer service
• Reflect the brand through professional attitude, personal grooming, dress code and behaviour
• Developing detailed product knowledge to enhance the service and information provided to the customer
• Building a personal client base and rapport to encourage repeat visits and brand loyalty
• Professionally and calmly resolving customer complaints, finding solutions and dealing with problems promptly
• Replenishment of product and following company procedures to ensure effective stock controls and records, participating in team stocktakes, when required
• Participating in store meetings, training events, promotional events and stocktakes, where required
• Ensuring VM standards, general merchandise presentation and housekeeping reflects the boutique guidelines at all times
• Driving key performance indicators in order to increase boutique performance and meet targets
• Supporting the management team in any ad-hoc duties and following all required procedures, standards and policies
• English and Mandarin speaking
• Excellent communication skills
• Previous luxury or premium retail experience
• Knowledge and understanding of the marketplace, required service expectations and fashion
• Experience of working within a fast paced environment, with multiple demands and priorities
• Respectful and polite manner eager to exceed customers expectations
• Uses initiative and seeks opportunities to meet and pre-empt clients needs
For your efforts you will receive an annual salary of up to £10,500, dependant on experience, personal commission, a generous discount, uniform, holiday entitlement, personal vouchers, as well as the possibility to join a private healthcare scheme.
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Add to your wishlist / Apply
Call 01869 247799 or email email@example.com
We update our vacancies on a daily basis. Search by choosing a division above.How to register
Add vacancies to your list and apply for them all at the same time.