£8.72 per hour Temporary
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Fleet Coordinator to join a fast paced company based on the outskirts of Bicester. Reporting to the Customer Services Supervisor, you will be a play a key part in the friendly and supportive Customer Service team.
The ideal candidate would be someone who is self motivated and has a passion for delivering exceptional customer service. As a market leader in their field, we are looking for a hard working candidate to contribute to their continued success. For the right candidate, this position can offer a wide scope of progression.
Key responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
• Answering telephone and email in a timely manner and dealing with queries and they arise
• Take and process new customer bookings
• Maintain communication between clients and manufactures in regards to the process of their booking
• Ensuring all data is inputted on operating system with upmost accuracy
• Complete relevant training and development courses
Experience within administration based environment would be advantageous, however full training is provided. This is an ideal position for someone who has interest in the automotive industry.
Due to the location of the office, you must be a car driver with own transport.
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Add to your wishlist / Apply
Call 01869 247799 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We update our vacancies on a daily basis. Search by choosing a division above.How to register
Add vacancies to your list and apply for them all at the same time.