Customer Service Administrator
Are you looking for a job with stability and security coupled with facing a new challenge every day? If so an exciting opportunity has arisen working with a unique product in Bicester.
Our client is looking for a customer focused, dynamic, problem solving individual who is willing to learn and develop with the support from others around them. If you can work well as part of a team and keep calm under pressure then we would love to hear from you.
Your duties will include but are not limited to;
• Supporting the national Account Manager
• Being the first point of contact for a select group of clients
• Progressing sales right through to delivery
• Preparing sample products for sales pitches
• Answering all incoming queries via email and telephone
• Attending sales meetings and various trade shows
• Continuous communication and updates with clients
• All general office administration
The ideal candidate must be enthusiastic to learn, keep calm under pressure and work well as part of a team. Happy to communicate both face to face and via the telephone and comfortable in both delivering results and effectively managing issues as and when they arise. A sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office is also required.
The working hours are Monday to Thursday 8.00am-4.45pm and Friday 8am-12.30pm, 25 days paid holiday, contributory pension scheme, life and medical insurance as well as onsite parking.
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Add to your wishlist / Apply
Call 01869 247799 or email email@example.com
We update our vacancies on a daily basis. Search by choosing a division above.How to register
Add vacancies to your list and apply for them all at the same time.