£23,000 - £25,000 Permanent
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an experienced individual to work for a prestigious brand as a Stockroom Controller. You will be required to maintain the organisation and smooth running of the stockroom and prepare all stock ready for the shop floor.
This is a full time, permanent position of 40 hours per week; with a flexible work pattern to reflect the needs and trading hours of the business.
The main duties of this Stock Controller position include:
• Help maximise sales potential on the shop floor though effective stock management.
• Lifting, processing and unloading stock delivered and collected.
• Controlling, maintaining and organising stock areas.
• Regular stock counts and processing of transfers, repairs and returns.
• Support with any reporting and administration duties.
• Log, report and investigate any stock discrepancies.
• Liaising with the Head Office Operations department and other functions
• Adhering to all brand procedures and policies.
• Following all health and safety rules and regulations to ensure a safe working environment.
To be considered for this position you will have at least one years experience within a similar role. An understanding of why the efficiency of the role is vital and how it fits into the bigger picture is important.
You will be self motivated, positive, driven and able to work on your own initiative, as well as have a collaborative attitude to working, as team work is integral to the role. It is essential that you are trustworthy, can be relied upon to complete daily and weekly duties in a timely manner and deal with the pace of a busy store. You will have strong attention to detail, be computer literate and have accurate numeracy and communication skills.
Our client is offering an attractive salary of £23,000 - £25,000 plus excellent benefits, including a bonus scheme and opportunity to progress within the UK and internationally.
If you think you have the skills required for this exciting role please apply today.
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Add to your wishlist / Apply
Call 01869 247799 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We update our vacancies on a daily basis. Search by choosing a division above.How to register
Add vacancies to your list and apply for them all at the same time.