Customer Support Administrator
On application Permanent
A super opportunity to join an established and very successful international company with all the values you would expect of a family business. Offering a generous package and plenty of benefits this role would suit someone who wants to work in a business to business customer service role.
• Processing and in-putting orders
• Handling telephone enquiries and taking orders, providing delivery information
• Taking responsibility for customer accounts
• Providing administrative support to the sales team
• Liaising with other stakeholders to ensure a seemless process and service
Required experience and skills
• Excellent communication skills, preferably from a customer service background
• IT skills to include experience of using Microsoft and Excel
• An attention to detail to ensure high levels of accuracy
• Does not flap under pressure and able to work to strict deadlines
• Able to work as part of a team but on your own initiative when required
• Good level of numeracy
• Must have own transport
This is a lovely opportunity for someone who is looking for a long term role.
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Add to your wishlist / Apply
Call 01869 247799 or email email@example.com
We update our vacancies on a daily basis. Search by choosing a division above.How to register
Add vacancies to your list and apply for them all at the same time.