Dependant on experience Permanent
Here at K2 Recruitment we truly believe in progressing and developing our team and due to an internal secondment we are recruiting for an Administrator to join us on a 12 month contract basis.
The primary function of the role will be to support the consultants within the office with any administrative duties that arise day to day.
Duties will include:
• Answering and forwarding incoming calls, dealing with enquiries and taking accurate messages in line with company procedures
• Completing relevant company paperwork and updating in-house databases to ensure accurate records are kept and compliance across all departments
• Taking up and chasing references for candidates
• Collating weekly payroll for temporary workers to include timely entry of all bookings
• Posting job adverts for all departments across all media, and updating regularly with regards expired and filled vacancies, in line with legislative requirements
• Archiving and filing as required
• Resourcing new prospective candidates for all departments
• Meet and greet all visitors to the offices in a professional and courteous manner
• Pre-screening of candidates to assess suitability
• Assisting with company marketing projects
• Manage ad hoc administrative projects
• Monitor and replenish co branded literature and stationery
• Assist on ad-hoc projects, campaigns and assignments as required
You must have excellent attention to detail with a particular focus on English Grammar and spelling, and be able to juggle a busy workload within a fast paced working environment. You must be proficient in all Microsoft Packages and also have experience of using bespoke databases. Organisation, time management and the ability to work to deadlines are key in this role so ideally we will be looking for evidence of this as your key strengths. The ideal candidate will have proven administrative experience and ideally educated to A Level standard in English. You must be passionate about providing an excellent service to everyone you meet, have a warm and welcoming personality and a professional telephone manner. As you will be the face of our business you must be well presented and spoken.
This is a really exciting role for the right person, who will develop within the amazing team we already have here at K2 Recruitment. Please apply today.
Add to your wishlist / Apply
Call 01869 247799 or email email@example.com
We update our vacancies on a daily basis. Search by choosing a division above.How to register
Add vacancies to your list and apply for them all at the same time.