Receptionist – Temp to Perm
|£8.71 per hour - Temporary Position|
A rare opportunity has arisen for a temporary to permanent part time Receptionist. This is on a job share basis within an exciting, growing well established local business. This business specialises in the manufacturing of engineering products, they supply a wide range of industries and is well recognised for their innovative approach, impeccable reputation and known providing all round fantastic customer service. You will be managing a very busy at times switchboard to assist in the transfer of all inbound calls and will also be the first point of contact for visitors and the face of this company.
Your main duties as a receptionist will include-
• Transferring high volume calls to correct destination department.
• Responsibility for outgoing or incoming post and franking.
• Maintaining supply of stationary and other supplies.
• Attending to visitors and making them welcome.
• Covering full time days for job share holidays and sickness.
• General adhoc admin tasks as required.
As a receptionist for this brand you must:
• Be self- motivated
• Work well under pressure
• Have an impeccable telephone manner
• Be pro-active during quiet times
• Have switchboard experience
• Confident with all Microsoft programs
You must have a confident professional telephone manner and offer a warm and welcoming smile at all times. This is a busy reception role and will require someone to learn quickly and take on board different department requirements. The ability to act in a professional manner and build up rapport with people would be essential. Shifts are 8:30am - 1:00pm and 12:45pm - 5:15pm. To be considered you must be able to work both shift patterns and have flexibility to cover full time if needed. Please only apply if you are able to fulfil the hours stated.
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.