£23,000 - £26,000 Temporary
A fabulous opportunity has arisen to join a family run manufacturing company based in Bicester (soon to relocate to Banbury), who are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their loyal and longstanding team.
A real team player you must be able to multi task with ease, juggling changing priorities, and have a high degree of accuracy in your work. You must have the ability to naturally build longstanding relationships with both internal and external clients; being empathetic and understanding at all times. Ideally you will be AAT qualified, however candidates qualified by experience will also be considered.
Your duties will include but not be limited to :
• Bank reconciliation and petty cash management
• Management of sales / purchase ledger
• Assist with preparation of annual accounts and audit processes
• Reconciliation of finance accounts
• Verification of purchase invoices against goods received. Processing monthly journals
• Preparation of Construction Industry Scheme monthly returns
• Processing invoices and expense forms
• Covering internally for other departments as the need arises
You must be computer literate, ideally with experience on Access database and also Microsoft packages. Whilst the role is initially based in Bicester our client will be relocating to Banbury towards the end of this year.
Working hours are 8.30 – 5:00 Monday to Thursday, and 8.30 – 4:00 on Friday.
Benefits include: auto enrol pension, 23 days plus bank holidays, parking is available. If you are enthusiastic, committed and a fast learner with previous experience within an accounts role this could be the perfect role for you!
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Add to your wishlist / Apply
Call 01869 247799 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We update our vacancies on a daily basis. Search by choosing a division above.How to register
Add vacancies to your list and apply for them all at the same time.