£8.71 per hour Temporary
A rare opportunity has arisen for a full time temporary Receptionist to support the smooth day to day running of the business, you will be required to assist the current team between the following dates 26th February until 23rd March, in order to be considered for this opportunity you must be fully committed to working the listed dates in relation to the needs of my client. This business specialises in the manufacturing of engineering products, supplying to a wide range of industries and well recognised for their innovative approach, impeccable reputation and known for providing all round fantastic customer service. You will be managing a very busy at times switchboard to assist in the transfer of all inbound calls and will also be the first point of contact for visitors and the face of this company.
Your main duties as a Receptionist will include-
• Transferring high volume calls to correct destination department.
• Responsibility for outgoing or incoming post and franking.
• Maintaining supply of stationary and other supplies.
• Attending to visitors and making them welcome.
• General adhoc administration tasks as required.
As a Receptionist for this brand you must:
• Be self- motivated.
• Work well under pressure.
• Have an impeccable telephone manner.
• Be pro-active during quieter times.
• Have switchboard experience.
• Proficient in all Microsoft packages.
You must have a confident professional telephone manner, a good level of written and spoken English and offer a warm and welcoming smile at all times. This is a busy reception role and will require somebody to learn quickly and take on board different department requirements. The ability to act in a professional manner and build up rapport with people would be essential.
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Add to your wishlist / Apply
Call 01869 247799 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We update our vacancies on a daily basis. Search by choosing a division above.How to register
Add vacancies to your list and apply for them all at the same time.