Competitve Salary Permanent
Our client, a worldwide bespoke aviation business has opened up a once in a life time opportunity to join their rapidly growing business. If you’re a hard working, dextrous and flexible individual, this role could be the one to put you on cloud 9.
Key Duties within this role:
• Removal, disassembly, cleaning, inspecting and repair of aircraft cabin furnishings and equipment.
• Be able understand aircraft manuals
• Attends work-related training as scheduled.
• Work promptly to ensure deadlines are met.
• Communicate effectively
• Accomplish all repairs and modifications within a team or with no supervision.
• Follow instructions
• Ideally have basic tool experience, be mechanically minded with disassembly experience
Producing high quality services whilst working to short lead times, my client is looking for someone hands on, enthusiastic and flexible within peak times.
This unique role could progress into travelling to various incredible locations with the business such as; Dubai, Amsterdam and Madrid, learning rare skills and receiving aviation certification.
If you feel you’re ready for a new challenge and want to get your hands on this role, apply now with an up to date CV.
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Add to your wishlist / Apply
Call 01869 247799 or email email@example.com
We update our vacancies on a daily basis. Search by choosing a division above.How to register
Add vacancies to your list and apply for them all at the same time.