up to £23,000 DOE Permanent
Our client, known for their beautiful, modern products and responsibly sourced fabrics have a fantastic opportunity to work within their ethically / environmentally sound luxury brand, based in their boutique in Bicester Village. This position is for a permanent full time (40 hours) Sales Assistant, with a generous and competitive salary, dependant on experience.
The successful candidate will be required to complete the following duties:
• Provide an excellent level of customer service and shopping experience at all times
• Be a brand ambassador, representing the boutique in a professional, presentable manner
• Assist and maintain visual standards to a high level
• Operate electronic systems to assist customers and ensure correct records of stock
• Flexible within your daily hours and complete 5 out of 7 days per week
• Opening / closing, following training
• Processing deliveries and replenishing stock
• Assisting with any stocktakes, team meetings / training
• Proactively driving sales and client base, offering a personal tailored service
The skills and experience required of the desired candidate are:
• A passion and interest for fashion
• Appreciation of the product and a love for the brand
• Minimum of one years experience in fashion retail
• An enjoyment of managing clients personally, networking and using initiative
• Commitment and desire to build a career in retail
• Experience and love of working as part of a team, to achieve targets
• Confident, friendly personality, with the ability to remain calm in difficult situations
• A natural gift for sales, inspiring enthusiasm for the product in others, in order to buy
• Mandarin speaking skills, are desired but not essential
This is a small boutique with a fantastic, team orientated environment. The brand has high expectations and values to uphold, and with its fast, energetic pace, you are encouraged to make your mark, show your skills and be noticed, by building your own client base and driving sales. For your dedication and drive you will be rewarded with an excellent commission scheme, and other fantastic company benefits such as generous holiday allowance, luncheon vouchers, discounts and more. Following a full years service benefits will increase further.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please send an up to date CV as soon as possible.
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Add to your wishlist / Apply
Call 01869 247799 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We update our vacancies on a daily basis. Search by choosing a division above.How to register
Add vacancies to your list and apply for them all at the same time.