£7.50-£8.50 per hour Temporary
We are currently seeking a Catering Assistant to join a well-established family run business set in the heart of countryside set on the outskirts of a beautiful village local to Bicester. My client is looking for a pro-active, self-motivated and meticulous individual to join their team. You will have a passion for all things food; you must have great attention to detail, and support a traditional work ethic, whilst being happy to turn your hand to whatever the role brings your way. The ideal candidate will have a background in the catering industry, or have worked in a small kitchen in a café or similar.
You must be trustworthy and reliable and have the ability to work alone unsupervised with the initiative to get the job completed efficiently and to the standard required.
Your duties will include but will not be limited too;
• Preparation and serving of meals/ refreshments according to requirements of the client and paying particular care to any dietary requirements whilst on site
• Baking confectionary items to serve in the café on a regular basis
• Ensure that tea and coffee facilities are available as required
• Maintain a high standard of presentation in communal areas, ensuring they are clean and tidy at all times
• Follow instructions on safe food storage, temperature checks, date checking on all food items
• Be aware of the standards of food hygiene, personal hygiene and all health and safety procedures
• Undertake any other duties as requested from time to time by the Company Owner
• Assist with duties in the shop as and when required
A Basic Food Hygiene Certificate would be advantageous but is not essential. Hours of work are based on a 2/3 days per week between the hours of 09:30am-3:00pm, please note that days/hours may vary due to the nature of the position and there will be a shutdown period in the month of January. My client is also open to discuss flexible working upon successful application.
Due to the location of the position you will require your own transport.
If you think this is the ideal role for you, please apply with an up to date CV.
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Add to your wishlist / Apply
Call 01869 247799 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We update our vacancies on a daily basis. Search by choosing a division above.How to register
Add vacancies to your list and apply for them all at the same time.