A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Quality Technician to join one of the countries leading providers of wholesome products. This family run business specialise in offering only the highest standards which they live and breathe their passion. The ideal candidate will adopt this culture and will endeavour to uphold the company ethos.
As a Quality Technician your main duties will include;
• Identify and manage problematic production areas
• Accurately inspect/ record information on quality of products
• Carry out regular testing on materials to meet company specifications
• Labelling and packaging of stock for delivery
• Ensure to meet QAS on a daily basis
• Completion of manual checks of finished components
• Daily updates with line manager both verbally or written
• Other duties will also be included to meet the business needs
An investigative mind set and have a high level of dexterity is essential for this position. You will also have a hands on approach to all aspects of this job role. This position is being offered on a permanent basis to start immediately. The normal working hours are Monday to Friday on a rota basis with an hour lunch break.
If you feel that this may be the position for you then please apply today with an updated CV.
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Add to your wishlist / Apply
Call 01869 247799 or email email@example.com
We update our vacancies on a daily basis. Search by choosing a division above.How to register
Add vacancies to your list and apply for them all at the same time.