Warehouse Operations Assistant
A not to be missed opportunity to join as a Warehouse Assistant for an established and frequently expanding client based in the beautiful surroundings of the countryside between Chipping Norton and Banbury. My client is looking for candidates with previous proven warehouse experience to join their small yet busy team.
Duties as a Warehouse Assistant are as follows;
• Ensuring the efficient manufacture of a wide range of niche products
• React, understand and make aware of any changes to customers order and deliveries
• High levels of communication to be upheld with carriers,
• Regular maintenance and upkeep of machinery and paperwork surrounding these
• Work towards a common goal of a 100% accuracy for manufacture, dispatch and receipt of customer orders
• Loading/ unloading of pallets and consignments
• Liaise with Supervisor to meet all production targets both personal and company
• In-put orders onto the in-house computer system to allocate products
• Maintain/ adhere to all aspects of health and safety
• Keep up to date with all housekeeping on site
Our client operates a pleasant working environment with a good team feel and are looking for individuals who are team players and possess a good work ethic. It is essential that you have previous warehouse experience and are comfortable in working with computerised systems. The ability to work quickly without compromising on the quality or accuracy of your work is also important in this role.
A counterbalance forklift licence would be advantageous however my client will consider applicants without.
For this position my client is offering the following benefits and attractive working hours;
• Discretionary annual bonus
• Pay review upon successful completion of 3 month probationary period
• 33 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
• 4% contributory pension scheme
• Medical Cover
• 3.5 days per week based on 37.5 hours a week
• Starting salary £17,500k
Due to the location of this role all candidates will be required to have their own transport.
Does this sound like the ideal role for you, then not to miss out on this fantastic opportunity please apply now with an up to date CV. We are waiting patiently!
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Add to your wishlist / Apply
Call 01869 247799 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We update our vacancies on a daily basis. Search by choosing a division above.How to register
Add vacancies to your list and apply for them all at the same time.