Service Technician- Fantastic Opportunity!
Are you looking for an exciting role as a Service Technician?
Would you love to work for an internationally established company?
My client who is the market leaders in their field and at the forefront of their profession are looking to recruit a self-driven, pro-active and dexterous individual. You will be a part of a small close knit team who will support you in your training and development and allow you to expand on you skillset. The ideal candidate will have previous knowledge and understanding of working within an Electrical Assembly, Mechanical Assembly and any Electronics fields that may be similar. You will be required to accurately demonstrate your capabilities both in practice, verbally and formally on paper.
Your main duties will include;
• Receipt and inspection of deliveries
• Dealing with inbound enquiries regarding products available
• You will be responsible for the investigation and completion of faulty stock
• Management of in-house data base and completion of all documentation
• Maintaining company standards coherently and efficiently
• Completion of repairs
• Complete pre-delivery inspections
• Liaise with management on a regular basis
• Will happily take on additional responsibility to meet with the business needs
• Ideally previous experience with Microsoft office would be an advantageous.
You will also have a hands on approach to all aspects of this job role, however you will also possess the ability to problem solve and have a explorative mind. The normal working hours are Monday to Friday 9am-5pm with a half an hour lunch break and 2x 15 minute tea breaks.
This position will not be around for long, please apply with an up to date CV. Do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity.
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Add to your wishlist / Apply
Call 01869 247799 or email email@example.com
We update our vacancies on a daily basis. Search by choosing a division above.How to register
Add vacancies to your list and apply for them all at the same time.