UK Product Specialist
£32,000 plus bonus Permanent
UK Product Specialist: £32,000 plus bonus and a generous car allowance along with some great benefits.
A rare and fantastic opportunity has presented itself for a dedicated, determined and driven UK Product Specialist to join a global medical company. Being a market leader the company has grown with commitment, entrepreneurial qualities and integrity with all aspects of its business and has a company mission statement of ‘providing quality to all users with superior value’ this is a stable and dynamic corporation who are looking for a like minded individual who can support the companies vision and be an integral cog.
You be will be responsible for the planning, organisation, implementation and control of a market leading surgical product to maximise and meet the corporate growth objectives. As an integral member of the team you will be working closely with the sales and marketing departments. The company is looking for a dynamic professional with a good education, a background in sales/marketing and or product management and keen to join a fast paced corporate organisation.
Key duties will include but not be limited to the following;
• Develop and execute marketing and sales strategies on detailed analysis of customers and the market to ensure the short-term and long-term health of the business;
• As the primary contact for the sales team regarding general product information, specifications, competitive information, margin enhancement recommendations and strategic direction;
• Provide category expertise and uncover market needs via face-to-face customer interactions, product presentations and training;
• Create internal and external marketing communications including brochures, product spec leaflets and presentations;
• Work closely with the forecasting and supply chain team to manage inventory levels;
• Generate new product ideas, determine their viability in the market, mange the new product development from conception through to end product;
The right candidates will posses the following attributes for the position of UK Product Specialist;
• A proven track record in either sales, marketing or product management, ideally in the healthcare/medical sector;
• Excellent organisation, planning and follow skills required;
• Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written;
• Excellent teamwork skills and ability to influence cross-functional teams;
• Analytical and problem solving skills, able to take the initiative and make informed decisions;
• IT literate, to include Microsoft, Excel and Powerpoint;
• Must be willing to travel throughout the UK and be prepared for some over night stays;
• Based from home so you will need the adequate home office facilities;
• Sales calls, presentations and product evaluation are an integral part of this role.
If you feel this is a great opportunity for you then please apply with an updated CV immediately as this fantastic opportunity won’t be around for long.
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Add to your wishlist / Apply
Call 01869 247799 or email email@example.com
We update our vacancies on a daily basis. Search by choosing a division above.How to register
Add vacancies to your list and apply for them all at the same time.