4/5 Month Store Manager Role – Fashion Brand – Bicester Village
A Store manager is required for a very on trend youthful, pop up brand located within Bicester Village renowned for its positive and vibrant attitude and high tourism rate.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Manager or Assistant Manager looking for the next challenge in their career. Ideal candidates will be from a fashion background with experience within an Outlet/Luxury Retail environment. You must also have a structured sales background, with a proven track record.
• Delivering excellent customer service and upholding the brands reputation.
• Exceeding set targets.
• Conducting regular stock takes and implementing stock control procedures.
• Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and lead team.
• Train staff on product knowledge, promotions and sales techniques by having a hands on approach on the shop floor.
• Maintain regular contact with Head office to maintain the smooth running of the store.
• Store presentation and ensuring stock is correctly displayed and replenished.
• Exceed all other requirements placed by head office.
• Passionate about fashion and the retail industry.
• Have managed a small team.
• An experienced outlet Manager/ Assistant Manager.
• A strong understanding of stock control.
• Have exceptional communication and customer service skills.
• Able to work well under pressure and be driven to going the extra mile.
• Over 2 years experience as a Store Manager or Senior Assistant Manager.
• Available from the start of April 2018 for training and store opening ongoing until September 2018.
• Language skills would be advantageous, (especially Spanish), but not essential.
If you think this is the right role for you please contact Sarah.
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Add to your wishlist / Apply
Call 01869 247799 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We update our vacancies on a daily basis. Search by choosing a division above.How to register
Add vacancies to your list and apply for them all at the same time.