Deli Cafe Manager
£23,000 to £24,000 Permanent
Fabulous Opportunity for a Deli Café Manager - Apply Now!
We are currently recruiting for a Deli Café Manager. The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things coffee, intrigued by the science behind it, have a creative flair and want to be a part of offering each customer a luxury all round experience. Our client, an indulgence food retailer based in the thriving market town of Thame, is looking to strengthen their team with an experienced, passionate, quality driven individual to drive the store to the next level of their business.
As a Deli Café Manager you will be very hands on, working beside your team and leading by example, as well as managing a small, yet growing team, therefore the right individual will be required to be pro-active in their approach to staff supervision, mentoring and training. The role will incorporate sales, hospitality retail, marketing and merchandising skills, whilst ensuring that fantastic customer service is provided and that the experience is above and beyond expectation, resulting in the customer wanting to return time and time again.
You will be subject to high volumes of trade and be able to work well under pressure. The store experiences demanding trading hours throughout the day/ week/ weekend, you will need to show your adaptability/ flexibility to the different levels of client that shops in this store.
Key responsibilities of a Deli Café Manager are as follows:
• Smooth and efficient front of house management
• Setting team targets, driving sales and maximising profitability
• Management of staff rotas, recruitment, training and development
• Introducing and managing a new Epos system
• Stock management, pricing, cost control and merchandising
• Planning of sales, marketing and other growth initiatives
• High levels of customer interaction with a wide range of people in the retail environment
• Making and serving coffee, taking orders and processing transactions
• Managing housekeeping standards, food allergen, hygiene, health and safety procedures
• Advising on products and ensuring your customers enjoy a first class shopping experience
Requirements as a Deli Café Manager:
• Excellent customer service skills and a natural flair for hospitality
• You will have Barista experience and have a keen interest in artisan coffee
• Ability to work on own initiative, with a self motivated, flexible and pro-active, ‘can do’ attitude
• A communicative approach to working, as you will be required to liaise with other departments
• Enthusiastic, friendly, polite and presentable with an outgoing personality
• Demonstrate a professional and consultative approach, with a proven track record of developing, implementing and improving processes.
• Quality standards and exceptional organizational skills
• Knowledge of HACCP or similar, food allergens, hygiene, health and safety
This is a superb opportunity to join an independent company who likes to do things a little differently and is looking to expand the business further.
The working hours are based on 40 hours a week over a 7 day period; my client is offering a fantastic salary with other benefits that include, substantial staff discount on all home cooked food and drinks, Auto-enrol pension scheme, evenings off and straight shifts, rarely offered in hospitality roles
If you are looking for a varied, flexible role that will allow you to grow and reach your true potential, then we would be delighted to hear from you.
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Add to your wishlist / Apply
Call 01869 247799 or email email@example.com
We update our vacancies on a daily basis. Search by choosing a division above.How to register
Add vacancies to your list and apply for them all at the same time.