Part Time Catering/Hospitality Assistant
Competitive Salary Temporary
Part Time Catering Assistant Required with Immediate Start – Fantastic Opportunity
We are currently recruiting for a Part Time Catering Assistant for our forward thinking and innovative client. The ideal candidate will have a passion for customer service and indulgent home cooked products. Our client is a luxury food retailer and is looking to strengthen their team with a passionate individual to drive their business to the next level.
Based in the bustling market town of Thame, you will be subject to high volumes of trade and be able to work well under pressure. The store experiences demanding trading hours throughout the day, you will need to show your adaptability/ flexibility to the different levels of client that visit this store.
• High levels of customer interaction with a wide range of people in the hospitality environment.
• Upholding housekeeping standards.
• Following store health and hygiene procedures.
• Advising on products and ensuring your customers enjoy a first class dining experience.
• Ensuring all products are on display and in good quantity.
• Providing a high standard of customer service when on the shop floor.
• Maximising sales throughout the day.
• Supporting the current team with the smooth running of the business.
• Have experience within a hospitality environment.
• Have excellent self presentation.
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• Enthusiastic, friendly, polite and driven with an outgoing personality.
• Demonstrate a proactive and consultative approach.
The successful candidate will be required to work 3 days out of 7 on a rota basis which may include weekends. You must be able to commute to Thame and be flexible with regards to your working availability.
Apply today, we are waiting to hear from you!
Successful candidates will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a fabulous working environment.
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Add to your wishlist / Apply
Call 01869 247799 or email email@example.com
We update our vacancies on a daily basis. Search by choosing a division above.How to register
Add vacancies to your list and apply for them all at the same time.