|Competitive Salary - Permanent Position|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a long established local business within their Quality Control Laboratory. This family run business are looking for a right minded individual to join their growing team, who can share in their success and add to it. The company itself has links to the pharmaceutical, food and health care markets and are looking for the right candidate to add to their small but growing team.
Key responsibilities for the role will include:
• Performing the routine tests for all batches of media against product specifications, including pH, sterility and growth promotion
• Preparation of test material from production plans
• Interpretation of results and accurate completion of documentation
• Creating serial dilutions of control organisms
• Performing water testing, including TVC and conductivity tests
The successful candidate will:
• Have good dexterity and practical skills - accurate and consistent inoculation of plates is critical
• Be organised and methodical, able to work with accuracy and attention to detail, even under pressure
• Be a team player
• Have basic numeracy skills – able to handle fractions and decimal dilutions
Should you be successful for this role you will be required to work 37.5 hours per week, working core hours between 8.00am – 16.00pm Tuesday to Saturday, with flexibility to accommodate peak times within the business.
If this role is for you, please apply with an up to date CV.
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.