Customer Service Advisor
|£10 Per Hour - Temporary Position|
A well established business based in Bicester is seeking a Customer Service Executive to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis. With an impeccable reputation for manufacturing superior quality products and also offering a high level of customer service, this role is a fantastic opportunity to expand on your Customer Service knowledge and join a growing organisation.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, you will work within a small and friendly team who are the first point of contact for their loyal client base. In this busy role, you will have the ability to effectively handle multiple queries at once, as well as proving quotations and placing orders through email and telephone.
Key responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Provide exceptional customer service in an enthusiastic and professional manner
• Oversee and take responsibility for delegated key accounts
• Manage and process export orders
• Provide a high level of administration support to all departments when required
• Maintaining strong relationship with new and existing customers
• Collating information of back orders and communicating to all departments advising customers where required
• Covering reception and switchboard duties where required
Ideally you will have proven track record working within a customer service based role where you are required to work to strict deadlines. You will be a confident communicator who is not afraid to pick up the phone and deal with all levels of staff and customers.
If you would like to learn more about this role, please apply now!
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.