|Up To £25,000 DOE - Permanent Position|
We currently have a lovely opportunity for an experienced Administrator with some knowledge of accounts to for a very successful international company. This is an interesting opportunity to join a growing company that for the right candidate, offers plenty of flexibility.
As an Administrator, your duties will include:
• Preparing quotes and raising orders
• Related warehouse administration
• Organising logistics and deliveries
• Handling all incoming enquires via email and telephone
• Responsible for the office facility management
• Arrange meetings, exhibitions and events
• Raising invoices
• Bank reconciliations and cash flow
Requirements for the Administrator role:
• Must have own transport due to rural location
• Must be an experienced administrator and IT literate
• Some knowledge of accounts would be beneficial, please note this is not a bookkeepers role.
• Ability to work in a team and independently
• Good knowledge of Excel and CRM
• A good all rounder with good general experience
• Willing to do overtime during busy periods if required
The salary on offer is up to £25,000 – dependant on experience. You will also receive 25 days holiday (pro-rata) – in which 10 days need to be taken during last week of July and 1st week of August when the company close for the summer and 3 days over Christmas. Working hours are 9.00 to 5.00, but can be flexible for the right candidate.
Please apply now if you would like to hear more information about this role and have a confidential chat with one of our consultants.
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.