|£8.00 - £10.64 Per Hour - Temporary Position|
My client - a designer and manufacturer of exterior lighting - have a fantastic opportunity for a number of temporary workers to start immediately at their facilities in Buckingham.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- To accurately assemble front and rear lighting applications.
- Prepare small parts in readiness for assembly.
- Use machinery to assist in the building of assembled products.
- Inspect and rework assembled products to the required standards.
- Be responsible for testing, auditing and packaging of manufactured components, sub-assemblies or products.
Experience and Qualifications required:
- Good level of literacy and numeracy required.
- Excellent manual dexterity.
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work.
- Good Team Player.
- Able to communicate effectively with colleagues.
- Proven ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
My client requires reliability; therefore all applicants will be required to work a full week, Monday to Friday.
There are various shifts available:
08:00am to 17:00pm
14:00pm to 22:00pm
23:00pm to 07:00am
15:00pm to 23:00pm
With a competitive salary starting at £8.00 per hour, apply now with an up to date CV.
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.