|£18,000 to £20,000 - Permanent Position|
Currently recruiting for an Office Administrator position which is ideal for an enthusiastic individual that wants to join an established and professional firm in Banbury.
As an Office Administrator your duties will include:
• Reception and answering calls, being the first point of contact
• Assisting with the filing and archiving
• General administration to include franking, photocopying, printing and binding reports
• Diary management
• Formatting and assembling documents
• Creating client files
• Typing letters and emails to support team
• Responsible for stationary
• Strong IT Skills (Word, Excel and Outlook)
• Administration experience is essential
• Able to prioritise
• Organisation skills
• Professional approach to all stakeholders
• Positive and willing to learn
The Office Administrator role is paying a salary of £18-22,000 dependent on experience. Working hours will be 9.00am to 6.00pm. Your package will include 20 days holiday, Pension Scheme and 6 days per year sickness scheme.
This is a really interesting opportunity and if you have the skills required then please do get in touch.
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.