|Circa £22,500 - Permanent Position|
A prime opportunity has arisen to join an established and very successful law firm as a Legal Secretary, within their busy conveyance department.
Within the Legal Secretary position, your duties will include:
• Preparing letters and documents
• Handling both residential and commercial contracts
• Preparing Completions Statements
• Assisting with searches
• Answering telephone enquiries and handling enquiries from various stakeholders
Required skills for the role:
• Must have previous secretarial experience, a legal background would be desirable
• You must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with a polite demeanour
• Accuracy is essential as is the ability to priorities and meet tight deadlines
• Able to work well under pressure and not become flustered
• Able to work well in a small team
The salary on offer for the Legal Secretary position is £22,500, but may be more for the right candidate. Working hours will be 09:00am to 17:00pm. Your package will include 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, Pension Scheme and Statutory Sick Pay Scheme.
If you have the skills required for the role and are looking for a new challenge please do get in touch.
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.