|Brackey (Relocating to Bicester)|
|£17,000 - Permanent Position|
A chance to join a lively team in a pivotal role as an administrator has arisen, working for a growing local company in the food related industry. This is a lovely opportunity to join a very friendly company.
Your main duties as an Administrator will be -
• Collecting engineer reports on a daily basis
• Preparing, proof reading, writing, collating and sending out reports to clients on email and client portal
• Customer interaction in relation to reports
• All related administration
Requirements for the role include -
• Must be IT literate
• Good command of the English language
• Team player but able to work independently
• Able to work to tight deadlines.
The salary on offer is £17,000 but this is open to negotiation and potentially increased after probation. Working hours will be 8.30am-5.00pm, Monday to Thursday and 8.30am-4.00pm on Friday. You will receive 20 days holiday, which is non inclusive of bank holidays. The company is currently based in Brackley, but they are relocating to Bicester.