|£12,500 - Permanent Position|
Currently recruiting for a Receptionist position. This is an interesting and varied opportunity working in the food production industry. This is a critical role within the company and will require a good level of commitment because of the nature of the business - they are open all year round with the exception of Christmas Day.
Within the Receptionist position, your duties will include:
• Meeting and greeting visitors, ensuring they are signed in and meet all health and safety requirements
• Providing refreshments and managing the visitors site visit
• Answering all incoming calls, handing enquiries and distributing calls
• Arranging for couriers, handing incoming and outgoing post
• Monitoring and ordering office supplies including stationary and refreshments
• Arranging travel for team
• Binding presentations
Requirements for the role:
• Must have a good level of education, Maths GCSE Level C or equivalent
• Computer literate, ideally Word and Excel
• Must have an excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written
• Able to work within a team as well as independently
Salary on offer is £12,500. Your working hours will be 9.00-3.30, Monday to Friday. You will receive 28 days holiday not including Bank Holidays which means that you will need to use your holiday to book off Bank Holidays.
Please apply now if you are interested in learning more about this position.
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.