Night Shift Kitchen Porter Supervisor
|Up To £25,000 DOE - Permanent Position|
My award winning, global and world-class client are looking for their next employee within their catering department as Night Shift Kitchen Supervisor. The ideal candidate would be interested in working for a company that provide, quality, consistency, are dedicated to their clients needs and promote excellence within how they present themselves throughout their company ethos and food that they create.
You will joining a small established team and will responsible for the liaison between various departments in order for the smooth operation within your department. You will directly report to the Warehouse Manager and Head Chef and will be responsible for managing the logistics of crockery equipment through the departments.
Key duties of the Night Shift Kitchen Porter Supervisor:
• Ensure that the kitchen is kept clean and tidy to a highest of standards
• Maintain the equipment is cleaned and in good working order and all goods are stored neatly and hygienically
• Recording and taking food temperature checks on regular basis
• Always providing a safe working environment in the kitchen area and back of house areas, ensuring the smooth running of these areas
• Removal and appropriate disposal of any kitchen rubbish where needed
• Using the correct chemicals on the correct surfaces/appliances. Maintain all kitchen standards of cleanliness in accordance with food hygiene/COSHH regulations
• Any other duties that may be requested by your line manager or the senior management team
Night Shift Kitchen Porter Supervisor’s key attributes:
• Must have excellent organisational skills and the ability to work fast under pressure
• Be a true team player, working as a team with the wider business for the overall benefit of the company
• Have a customer focused and solutions driven mind-set
• Demonstrative experience of using own initiative and an eye for detail
• Be ethical and honest in your approach to working
• A “Can do and will do” attitude if a must.
For the right individual my client is offering a very generous salary of up to £25,000pa with fantastic benefits such as company pension (6% in total), Life insurance, child care vouchers and 28 days holiday. Your working hours are Wednesday to Sunday 10pm-6am.
If you feel this is the right role for you and you want to hear more then please contact K2 Recruitment for more information.
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.