Russian Speaking Sales Assistant
|£20,000 - Permanent Position|
|Luxury Brand Retail Division|
We have a fantastic opportunity within a boutique that last year was a great addition to the internationally known shopping village, renowned for its luxurious stores and high tourism rate. This is an exciting opportunity as part of the excellent expansion to this prestigious retail environment and will give successful candidates the chance to shine and demonstrate a first class standard in customer service.
Our clients pride themselves on their chic, around the clock, feminine, effortless apparel and accessories. Looking to invest in their team and encourage development, they are searching for a loyal Russian speaking Sales Assistant, with a positive, happy and pro-active attitude to work on a full time 40 hour permanent basis, in their expanding business, to contribute to their continuing growth.
With this, our client is looking for someone from a fast paced retail background, with a passion for customer service and the ability to naturally build relationships with their guests. You must be flexible and proactive in your approach to work; show adaptability to different levels of footfall and be happy working in a close knit team, where everyone is working towards a common goal.
• Providing outstanding customer service, approaching customers with an energetic and professional attitude
• Maximising sales
• Upholding housekeeping standards
• Assisting with the intake and processing of stock
• High levels of customer interaction with a wide range of people in the retail environment.
• Advising on products and ensuring your customers enjoy an excellent shopping experience
• Following stock-loss and security procedures
• Processing transactions through till system
• English and Russian speaking skills are required
• Engaged, enthusiastic and interested in building brand loyalty and the success of the company
• Great communication skills
• Demonstrate excellent product knowledge and keen interest in fashion and accessories.
• Ideally have previous retail / hospitality / sales / customer experience
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Enthusiastic, friendly, polite and presentable with an outgoing personality
• Demonstrate a proactive and consultative approach
Your hours will be based on a rota of 5 days out of 7, to include weekends and bank holidays and to meet the trading hours of Bicester Village. Successful candidates will be rewarded with a competitive salary of £20,000, and amongst many others will receive additional company benefits, such as team commission.
If you are interested in this position and would like to apply we are keen to hear from you.
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.