Warehouse and Purchasing Co-ordinator
|£22,000 - Permanent Position|
Currently recruiting for a Warehouse and Purchasing Coordinator position. This is a not to be missed opportunity to join a very successful international organisation as an integral team member.
Duties as a Warehouse and Purchasing Coordinator include:
• Running regular stock check, stock discrepancies and deliveries
• Managing the warehouse and ensuring stock levels are at their optimum
• Processing and overseeing deliveries
• Raising purchase orders
• Preparing shipping paperwork
• Regular communication with customers both by phone and email
• Maintaining spreadsheets and databases
• Handling invoice enquiries and banking
• Excellent IT skills, Excel experience is essential
• Good organiser
• Administration skills
• Customer service skills
• Ability to build good relationships, customer focussed
• Professional attitude
Salary on offer is £22,000. You working hours will be 09:00am to 17:00pm, Monday to Friday. Your package will include 25 days holiday, in which three will need to be held over for Christmas when the company closes.
If you meet the criteria please send in your CV today.
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.