PT School Kitchen Assistant/ Cleaner
|£9.50ph - Permanent Position|
Our client a highly regarded private school, are looking for a number of part time Kitchen Assistants Domestic Cleaners and a Maternity Contract to join their established team. My client is looking for pro-active, self-motivated and meticulous individuals with previous experience in a similar role.
You must have great attention to detail, a traditional work ethic and be happy to turn your hand to whatever the role brings your way. You must be trustworthy and reliable and have the ability to work alone unsupervised with the initiative to get the job completed efficiently and to the standard required.
Normal duties will include but will not be limited to the following…
• Cleaning Classrooms
• Cleaning corridor’s and other public areas
• Cleaning toilets
• Cleaning offices and other staff areas
• Duties in all areas may include but will not be limited to vacuuming, mopping, dusting, disinfecting, polishing, changing bins and general upkeep.
• To keep the kitchen organised, clean and tidy and helping to set up prior to meals
• Be on hand to help where needed in other departments
• To prepare meals and assistant where necessary in the kitchen and at formal dinners
• Washing equipment
• Liaise with staff to meet the needs of the residents
• To monitor and record refrigerator, chiller and freezer temperatures
• Any other adhoc duties that may arise
Hours of work are term time Monday to Friday 5pm start, you will complete on average 5 hours a day of work however on a Tuesday and Thursday you will be required to work evenings up until 10pm approx assisting with any formal dinners, this may even cover events where needed. It must be noted that you will be required on a adhoc basis to complete weekend and school holiday work (approx. 2 weeks) in relation to the upkeep/ cleanliness and annual checks on the school standards.
Due to our clients rural location your own transport is essential. All successful applicants will be required to supply details for a DBS criminal record check.
If you feel that this is the ‘ideal’ role for you then please apply with an up to date CV.
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.