|19,000-25,000pa DOE - Permanent Position|
We at K2 Recruitment have the pleasure to work with one of the UK’s leading manufacturing companies right here in Bicester. This expanding company specialise in offering quality, expert knowledge and precision to all the work they undertake, working with each client intrinsically throughout the design process, manufacture and installation of their products. This small yet dynamic and strong team are looking for a like minded individual who enjoys variety in their working day and be an integral cog to support two Production Managers and Managing Director in the growth of their business.
The ideal candidate will hold qualities such as being flexible, methodical, considerate, highly motivated and driven by achieving a high standard of customer service and creating finished products to the highest of standards, exceeding your client’s expectations.
Your duties as a Production Assistant will include but will not be limited too;
• Create and update all stock costing's/ sales forecasting’s
• Take telephone calls and respond to emails from prospective/ current suppliers with any questions or queries to their orders
• Set up sample plans/ small batch runs for the use of sales teams and prototyping
• Inspect and quality check all products through the production process
• Be prepared to be hands on and assistant in production departments when required during busy times
• Unload/ load company vehicles and deliver stock to another facility
• Implement and maintain all health and safety procedures in your surrounding and throughout your place of work
Essential requirements as a Production Assistant are as follows;
• Be computer literate and a good understanding of Excel spread sheets
• Maths and English at GSCE or equivalent
• A full clean UK driving licence
• Able to read and work from specialised technical drawings
It would be advantageous for candidates to have previous experience with sheet metal production and the ability to read technical drawings. You will however receive full training on the range the products and systems used such as CAD and will work closely with each department to gain a sound knowledge of each area of the business in order to assist with your daily duties.
This position is being offered on a permanent basis, based on 40 hours a week Monday to Friday, other benefits are a yearly salary review and a Christmas bonus based on company performance, please note this is discretionary.
Could this be the next move you have been looking for? For more information please contact one of K2 Recruitments dedicated Industrial Consultants.
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.