|£18,000-£22,000pa DOE - Permanent Position|
A rare and fabulous opportunity has arisen to work alongside a client who are the market leaders in their field and at the height of their profession. This client are looking to recruit a self driven, pro-active and dexterous individual to be a part of a small close knit team who will support you in your training and development which will therefore allow you to expand your skillset whilst helping this client to grow and create specialist and comprehensive products in the industry.
The ideal candidate will have previous knowledge and understanding of working within either a Electrical Assembly, Mechanical Assembly and any Electronics fields that may be similar. You will be required to accurately demonstrate your capabilities both in practice, verbally and formally on paper.
Your main duties will include;
• Receipt and inspection of deliveries
• Diagnose, maintain and repair devices
• Dealing with inbound enquiries regarding products available
• You will be responsible for the investigation and completion of the products journey completing traceable records
• Maintaining company standards efficiently
• Completing product repairs and working towards building greater knowledge of current and/or new products
• Liaise with management and advisors regularly regarding service, builds and repairs
• Ideally previous experience with Microsoft office applications would be an advantageous for this role as you will be require to work on a bespoke computer system
Key attributes desired for the role of Service Supervisor are;
• Leadership skills
• Able to communicate effectively
• Problem solving and trouble shooting
• High levels of organisation
• Approachable, conscientious and forthcoming
• A hands on approach to all aspects of this job role
The normal working hours are Monday to Friday 9am-5pm with a half an hour lunch break and 2x 15 minute tea breaks. You will have access to online training portals internally in order to further develop your skillset. As well as a healthy competitive salary, free parking and unlimited refreshments my client likes to offer something a little different to their employees, holding annual staff parties and purchasing lunch on occasion for productivity and thanks for the hard work put into the business.
A fabulous company to work for, this position will not be around for long!
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.