Calling All Warehouse Operative's
|£313-£402 per week - Temporary Position|
An excellent opportunity has arisen to work with a variety of fantastic clients who are progressing within their industry and truly value their employees. Our popular clients are looking to fill various roles with experienced candidates who excel within a warehouse facility. The ideal candidates will be ready to take on the challenge of a busy and varying workload and be confident in their approach in this industrious environment.
Key duties and responsibilities:
• Picking and packing orders for dispatch;
• Manage the allocation and relocation of stock;
• Quality checking stock on arrival and dispatch;
• Unloading and loading lorries on a daily basis;
• Completion of documentation and input of data on to clients in house database;
• Maintain health and safety standards and general housekeeping; and
• Receipt of products and supplies.
You will directly report to the Warehouse Supervisor however you will be required to liaise on a regular basis with other departments and senior management. A good level IT knowledge is essential for these positions although all training will be given to familiarise you with the clients own in house systems.
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who has a proven career history in a similar environment or someone with a particular interest in warehousing looking to obtain a new career. The role is based on a 40-hour week Monday to Friday across varying shift times.
If you feel this is the right role for you please apply with an up to date CV.