Despatch Operative with Forklift License
|£9.00ph-£10.00ph - Permanent Position|
Our client is a well established global manufacturer looking for a multi skilled Despatch Operator who can take ownership of their position and be responsible for a variety of tasks within the production and warehousing team.
Main responsibilities will include but will not be limited to the following…
• Careful packing of bespoke products.
• Prepare items for loading, ensuring they are placed in the correct loading areas.
• Produce accurate documentation and labels for each consignment
• Produce a paper trail for all consignments ensuring all data is entered and filed correctly.
• Confident operation of the Counterbalance and/or
Reach Truck Forklifts to move items where appropriate.
Other Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to the following…
• Carefully picking parts for the production team
• Assist with goods coming in, to include checking that orders received are correct and present, placing items away in their correct locations.
• Company Health and Safety must be observed at all time and strict company procedures must always be followed and documented where applicable. All staff are expected to work together and ensure that this very efficient and clean work environment is maintained at all times.
To be considered for this role you must meet the following criteria…
• A flexible, can do attitude
• Good computer skills with a good and confident understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel
• Previous experience within a similar environment
• A valid in date Forklift License, Counterbalance and/or Reach Truck
• A full in date Driving License
• Quick thinking and self motivated with good organisation skills
• Physical fitness is beneficial as you will be required to lift heavy items whilst observing H&S
Working hours are based over a 7 day period over a 24 hour clock.
Interested candidates must submit their most up to date CV.