|Bicester and surrounding|
|£7.83ph-£8.50ph - Temporary Position|
We are looking temporary cleaning staff to work for numerous contracts in Bicester and surrounding area, do you have previous experience in a cleaning capacity?
Do you want to work for our employers who are a supportive, considerate, flexible and established within their profession?
If you can answer yes to the above then would love to hear from you and discuss the positions we have available to you.
Your main aim will be to carry out a range of cleaning activities including mopping, sweeping, dusting, vacuuming, emptying bins and cleaning wash rooms/toilets, this will be based in either a commercialised or residential environment.
You will also:
• Ensure that areas are cleaned to the highest standards at all times
• Maintain Health and Safety standards at all times.
• Ensure equipment is cleaned, maintained and stored correctly
To succeed in these roles you will need the following:
• Good attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and use initiative
• To be reliable and responsible with a flexible approach to work
• Good communication skills
• Previous cleaning experience is preferred but full training will be provided.
Usual working days for our clients are Monday to Friday with varying working hours which follow either early mornings, school hours, evenings and on the odd occasional weekends.
Due to the nature and location of some of our clients you will be required to have your own transport, however it is not a necessity for more local based work.
We would love to get you started as soon as possible, call us today!