|£18,000-£22,000 dependent on experience - Permanent Position|
We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly organised Office Administrator to join an established Practice in the centre of Banbury. This is a friendly yet busy team and so you will be comfortable working at pace and will bring excellent organisational and administrative skills to the role. We believe in ‘added value’, so the importance of providing confident, professional and pro-active support is essential.
* Reception and telephone answering, redirecting calls, meeting and greeting clients;
* A key element to this role is setting up and maintaining files, general filing, file retrieval and archiving;
* Administration duties to include: franking the post, photocopying, printing and binding reports;
* Managing and monitoring diary and incoming emails;
* Preparing reports and typing support;
* Research on behalf of senior colleagues;
* Monitoring stationary stocks and ordering when required;
* Strong IT skills;
* Highly organised and able to prioritise;
* Excellent telephone manner;
* Positive and professional attitude to work and a willingness to learn;
If you think this role will be of interest then please send over your CV.
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy