|£20,000 - Permanent Position|
An exciting opportunity to work in a growing family business who recognise talent and will always promote from within.
A salary of £20,000 is on offer. 23 days holiday plus Bank Holidays (3 days held over for Christmas) Pension. 9.00 to 5.30 Monday to Friday with one hour for lunch.
* Updating the system daily
* Taking bookings, processing orders and ensuring all agreements are signed and invoiced
* Ensuring vehicle fleet are insured, serviced and all MOT's up to date, arranging for inspections as required;
* Organising deliveries and pick ups, arranging accommodation for drivers as required;
* Sourcing suppliers and building relationships;
* Liaison with internal and external stakeholders;
* Pro-actively supporting the growth of the business;
* IT literate
* Excellent administration skills
* Excellent customer service skills, communication is key to this role
* A proactive team member
* Hungry for success
This is an exciting new role for a dedicated self-starter, if you think this is you then please get in touch.
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.