|Bicester and Surrounding|
|£7.83ph-£8.65ph - Temporary Position|
An excellent opportunity has arisen to work with a variety of fantastic clients who are progressing within their industry and truly value their employees. Our popular clients are looking to fill various roles with experienced candidates who excel within a warehouse facility. The ideal candidates will be ready to take on the challenge of a busy and varying workload and be confident in their approach in this industrious environment.
Key duties and responsibilities:
• Picking and packing orders for dispatch
• Manage the allocation and relocation of stock
• Quality checking stock on arrival and dispatch
• Unloading and loading lorries on a daily basis
• Completion of documentation and input of data on to clients in house database
• Maintain health and safety standards and general house keeping
• Receipt of products and supplies
You will directly report to the Warehouse Supervisor however you will be required to liaise on a regular basis with other departments and senior management. A good level IT knowledge is essential for these positions although all training will be given to familiarise you with the clients own in house systems.
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who has a proven career history in a similar environment or someone with a particular interest in warehousing looking to obtain a new career. The role is based on a 40 hour week Monday to Friday across varying shift times.
If you feel this is the right role for you please apply with an up to date CV.
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.