|£16-£18k DOE - Permanent Position|
Would you like to become an integral team member to a successful, forward thinking and globally renowed supplier of composite materials for the Motorsport and Aeospace market?
A business who’s name is followed with words such a ‘trusted’ ‘supportive’ and can offer a tailored service in order to remain competitive; whilst also being known as the leading name for engineering goods in their industry.
My client has a fabulous opportunity for a Warehouse Assistant to join them and become a part of a small yet driven team. For your efforts our client recognises that investment in their people is paramount and offers the opportunity for progression and higher salaries through completion of courses and constantly achieving above an beyond expectation.
The successful Warehouse Assistant will posses the following skills;
• Organised and methodical
• A positive and can do attitude
• A keen eye for detail
• Dedicated and driven to achieve optium performance
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Be able to lift weights up to 25kg approx.
It would be advantagoes to the client if the successful candidate had experience with IATA/ADR, however this is not a necessity and all training will be given and constantly reviewed.
Your main duties as a Warehouse Assistant for this role will include but no be limited too;
• Receive and dispatch good through in house computer system ensuring accuracy at all times
• Complete quality checks of product following full training provided
• All packages to be packed and shipped to the highest of standards to meet safety legislations
• Taking care of all 3rd courier paperwork, ensuring fully completed and organized in a timely manner
• Ensure all products are correctly put in to the warehouse following company standards
• Monitoring temperatures within the warehouse area and freezers
• Always ensure errors are to be recorded and report to line manager
• Completion of weekly/ monthly stock taking
• Adhere to the company’s strict Health & Safety guidelines
• General housekeeping
Working hours are based on a 35 hour week from 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday with a one-hour lunch break, the company has ample parking and it must be noted that due to the location of my client you will require your own transport.
This is a fantastic opportunity, certainly not to be missed! Please kindly apply with an up to date CV.
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.