|£8.00-£10.50ph DOE - Permanent Position|
A company who are renowned for their quality and customary design are looking for an experienced Assembly/ Warehouse Operative to join their growing team. You will be working within a small team producing durable, high end textile products for the commercial sector. You will oversee the day to day requirements for producing finished products, with a hands on approach to your working day, integrally managing the smooth deliverance of product to your customers.
Your duties will include but will not be limited to:
• Assembly of furniture components
• Wrapping, packing, labelling of finished products, lifting/loading on to vans
• Working from instructions
• Finishing and quality checking end products for the team and your own work
• Close liaison with other departments to improve on applications and new product launches
• Reporting on efficiency processes and how to maintain a high stands of quality and demand
• Properly use equipment, tools or systems to complete assigned tasks that complies with company safety standards
• Maintaining a tidy work department at all times
Attributes that would be desirable for the positon however are not essential;
• Counterbalance Forklift licence
• Furniture upholstery experience
• Commercial sewing experience
• Operation of CNC wood cutting machinery
My client also requires successful candidates to hold a full, valid UK driving licence as there may be the occasional requirement to drive the delivery vans.
Hours will be full time day shifts, Monday to Thursday 7:30am- 16:30pm, Friday 7:30am-13:30pm, Subject to experience, my client is offering a rate of pay from £8.00ph- £10.50ph depending on experience, skillset and qualifications in order to complete the role.
If you are interested in this position please apply with an updated CV
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.