|Up to £21,000 - Permanent Position|
|Luxury Brand Retail Division|
We have a thrilling opportunity to work for a luxury women's ready to wear brand situated within the recently expanded, world renowned, Bicester Village, on a permanent full time basis.
Our client are searching for an enthusiastic, self-motivated and professional individual who is passionate about going the extra mile to represent the fashionable lifestyle image of the brand and exceed customers’ expectations.
• Providing exceptional standards of customer service
• Reflect the brand through professional attitude, personal grooming, dress code and behaviour
• Developing detailed product knowledge to enhance the service and information provided to the customer, encouraging repeat visits and brand loyalty
• Professionally and calmly resolving customer complaints, finding solutions and dealing with problems promptly
• Replenishment of product and following company procedures to ensure effective stock controls and records, participating in team stocktakes, when required
• Participating in store meetings, training events, promotional events and stocktakes, where required
• Ensuring general merchandise presentation and housekeeping reflects the boutique guidelines at all times
• Driving key performance indicators in order to increase boutique performance and meet targets
• Supporting the management team in any ad-hoc duties and following all required procedures, standards and policies
• Excellent communication skills, with a natural ability to make others feel welcome and a personable, approachable personality
• Previous luxury or premium retail experience would be beneficial but not essential
• Experience of working within a fast paced environment, with multiple demands and priorities
• Passionate about service and respectful with a polite manner; eager to exceed customer’s expectations
• Uses initiative to seek opportunities to meet and pre-empt client’s needs
• Sales and target driven
• Looking for longevity within a role and committed to representing the brand.
For your efforts you will receive a fantastic annual salary of up to £21,000, dependant on experience, alongside other great benefits, including but not exclusive to, discount, uniform, holiday entitlement.
Our client is looking to fill this vacancy urgently, therefore if this opportunity is of interest to you please get in touch as soon as possible.
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.