|£20,000 - Permanent Position|
A successful Bicester based organisation is seeking a Sales Co-ordinator to join their friendly team. As a leader in their field, this growing business specialises in providing exceptional customer service to their large client base.
As a Sales Co-ordinator, you will support the Sales Executives with the day to day processing of the sales transactions. As well as providing administration support, you will be the first point of call for any queries or questions regarding the quotation and offer information regarding their product and the services they provide. You will be an excellent communicator with the ability to organise not only your time, but the Sales Executives diary in an effective manner.
Key responsibilities include:
• Producing quotations from set price list
• Following up on quotations and answering any queries
• Taking calls on behalf of Sales Executive and assisting where possible
• Deal with incoming web enquiries
• Manage inbox and deal with queries in an effective manner
• Produce reports and pass around department
• Processing all sales orders accurately
• Recording activities and calls using CRM system
The ideal candidate will be someone who is an excellent administrator who has the ability to prioritise work load in this busy environment. You will be passionate about meeting targets and going above and beyond to meet the needs of the business. Due to nature of the positon, you will be highly computer literate and able to use Microsoft Package to a high standard.