Sheet Metal Fabricator and Welder
|£26,000pa - Permanent Position|
At K2 Recruitment we are looking for an individual who has proven experience in Sheet metal fabrication and welding, you will join a small yet dynamic and strong team based in Brackley.
The ideal candidate will hold qualities such as being rather dexterous, a fantastic eye for detail, highly motivated and driven by creating finished products to the highest of standards, exceeding your clients expectations.
This expanding company specialise in offering quality, expert knowledge and precision to all the work they undertake, working with each client intrinsically throughout the design process, through to completion of manufacture.
Your duties as a Sheet Metal Fabricator and Welder will include but will not be limited too;
• Set Up, programme and assist in the running of CNC machinery
• Prioritise production where appropriate to meet demand
• Assist in other departments where necessary; such as loading and unloading stock using a Counterbalance Forklift or hand ball product, picking and packing raw/ finished products ready for delivery, labelling finished goods ready for ordering
• Implement and maintain all health and safety procedures in your surrounding and throughout your place of work
• Respectfully maintain Press Brake, Guillotines and other CNC machinery appropriately
• Inspect and quality check all products through the production process
Essential requirements as a Sheet Metal Fabricator and Welder are as follows;
• Experience with using Guillotines and Press Brakes
• Able to read and work from specialised technical drawings
• Setting/ Programming machines
• Knowledge of grinding and sanding metal works
This position is being offered on a 12 week temp to perm basis, based on 39hours a week Monday to Thursday 8am-4:30pm and Friday until 3:30pm. Benefits include, free parking , canteen area, free tea and coffee, government pension and 28 days holiday incl Bank Holidays.
Could this be the next move you have been looking for? For more information please contact one of K2 Recruitments dedicated Industrial Consultants.