|£17,500 - Permanent Position|
Our clients operates a pleasant working environment with a good team, are looking for an individual who is a team player, and possess a good work ethic.
A counterbalance forklift licence would be desirable however; my client will consider applicants without.
Duties as a Warehouse Assistant are as follows;
• Ensuring the efficient manufacture of a wide range of niche products
• React, understand and make aware of any changes to customers order and deliveries
• High levels of communication to be upheld with carriers,
• Regular maintenance and upkeep of machinery and paperwork surrounding these
• Work towards a common goal of a 100% accuracy for manufacture, dispatch and receipt of customer orders
• Loading/ unloading of pallets and consignments
• Liaise with Supervisor to meet all production targets both personal and company
• In-put orders onto the in-house computer system to allocate products
• Maintain/ adhere to all aspects of health and safety
• Keep up to date with all housekeeping on site
For this position my client is offering the following benefits and attractive working hours;
• Discretionary annual bonus
• Pay review upon successful completion of 3 month probationary period
• 33 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
• 4% contributory pension scheme
• Medical Cover
• 3.5 days per week based on 37.5 hours a week
• Starting salary £17,500k
Due to the location of this role all candidates will be required to have their own transport.
Does this sound like the ideal role for you, do not to miss out on this fantastic opportunity please apply now with an up to date CV. We are waiting patiently!