Maintenance Operative / Events Assistant
|£8.50 per hour - Permanent Position|
My Client is looking for a Maintenance Operative/ Event Assistant to help create and finalise once in a lifetime events in their prestigious venue.
This fantastic local family run business is looking for a new member to work alongside their already established and committed team, helping to ensure all events run smoothly from the offset and throughout. This high-end venue is located on the outskirts of Bicester and is full of character and history dating back to the early 1300’s.
Daily duties will include but are not limited to:
• General maintenance of the beautiful grounds, ensuring it is always immaculate and kept to exacting standards. This may include polishing, painting, fitting appliances and more.
• Serving customers behind the bar at events and helping with any customer queries, ensuring excellent customer service at all times.
• Stocktaking and assisting with any deliveries.
• Taking pride in all aspects of the venues appearance.
• Weeding, planting and general upkeep of the garden area this.
• Raking leaves and mowing the lawn.
• Helping clear up after events ensuring everything is put away correctly in the appropriate areas.
The ideal Candidate will be a quick learner, picking up new tasks with ease. They will also show the ability to use their own initiative at all times. Having a keen eye for detail will help you to carry out daily duties and ensure that everything is completed correctly and in a timely manner. You will be required to work as part of their fun and family feel team and also independently.
Due to the nature of the vacancy, the selected candidate would be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment for long hours on their feet. The hours of this role will vary depending on the time of the year. Normal operational hours in low season will be between 7.30- 4.30, however flexibility will be needed during busy periods when you could be needed to work up to 12 hours on selected days. (This will include weekends during this time period.)
Please call or email to apply today!
K2 Recruitment are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy