Production Technician- 2 Month Temp Contract
|£9.50ph - Temporary Position|
A fabulous opportunity has arisen to work alongside an exceptional and dynamic business that specialise in support assistance systems for the automotive industry. They are looking for a likeminded, focused and thorough Electronic Assembly Operatives to join their esteemed company on a 2 month basis. You will work with the team to supply a bespoke service and product to world leading brands and it is vital that you will be able to adapt and fit in harmoniously to this close team with the ability work to tight deadlines to meet the needs of the business.
Your main duties will include;
• Prioritising production and meeting accuracy targets daily
• Quality check products throughout build to make sure expectation of product build is met throughout
• Diagnose/ report any reject components and escalate to Production Manager if required
• Monitor stock controls and anticipate any problems or shortages
• Build component parts to specification of the client and stock levels
• Prepare/ complete cables, wiring, PCB and circuit boards to meet production requirements
• Test and program products prior to final assembly
• Perform calibrations and record/ maintain all data
• Support other departments when required
• Adhere to, up hold and implement all health and safety procedures
The successful candidate will have a thorough understanding and working knowledge of working with electrical assembly products. You will have good communication, organisational skills, along with the ability to maximise profitability whilst maintaining high levels of service and order. You must be able to solve daily challenges that face this fast paced company efficiently and coherently. The company works hard to promote a positive and supportive approach to their business. You will be hands on with a strategic mind with a friendly and outgoing personality.
Due to the location of the position you will require your own transport. This position is being offered on a temporary basis for 2 months, my client will require any individuals that apply for this position to be able to commit to the full booking.
If you feel this is the right role for you then please apply with an up to date CV.
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.