|£25,000 - Permanent Position|
An exciting newly created opportunity for an IT wizard looking for a Technical Support role working within an expanding international organisation.
A salary of £25,000 dependent of experience. 37.5 hours per week, working sliding shifts on rotation between 8.00am and 9.00pm. One weekend in 5 with two days off in lieu plus an extra £150 paid. 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays. Other benefits include retail discounts, discounted gym membership, quarterly and annual company socials. Luxury recently refurbished offices.
• Working within a small team of 7, reporting to the support manager;
• Accept and resolve customer hardware and software queries and problems. If necessary, filter to appropriate field service engineer with accurate diagnosis
• Update in-house call system – ensure accurate record-keeping
• Ensure that the customer is kept informed on the status of logged calls
• Make effective use of field service engineers when organising workload
• A good working knowledge of SQL databases and networking
• A good working knowledge of PCs, Microsoft software programs and/or other bespoke software packages
• Excellent customer service skills, this is customer facing and therefore must be friendly - but professional and efficient
• Experience in Point of Sale (POS) hardware and stock control software would be a distinct advantage
This is a great opportunity, and would suit someone with a strong IT background or potentially a recent IT graduate.